Right back to the grind!
After the losing - but entertaining - effort in Toronto last night, the Sens are back on home ice to take on another team having a truly foul 2019.
Lineups are expected around 4:30, but if there are no roster changes expect the same as last night. We’ll update if there are changes, such as going 11 & 7.
- Last time these two teams met, they were tied with the worst losing streak in the league, and... yep, both on a league leading five game skid. Somebody is busting a slump tonight.
- The Ducks have won just two of their last 19 games, with a record in that stretch of 2-13-4
- They’ve been outscored 72 to 32 in those 19 games as well
- Somehow, they’re STILL only four points out of the last wild card spot in the West, and also three points up on last place in the West
- Ottawa hasn’t exactly been much better in their last 19 games, other than scoring a more average number of goals
- Somebody should ask Matt Duchene about his contract status, we haven’t heard anything about that in awhile
- It’s DIFD night at the CTC!/
|Goals||Matt Duchene||24||Mark Scheifele||27|
|Assists||Mark Stone||31||Blake Wheeler||36|
|Points||Mark Stone||54||Blake Wheeler||65|
|Shots||Thomas Chabot||182||Patrik Laine||182|
|TOI/GP||Thomas Chabot||24:00||Dustin Byfuglien||24:32|
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team