When will the Senators stop making us panic? Last night they went down three goals to the Penguins, only to rally, send the game to overtime, and win off a Mark Stone goal. It stinks to drop that extra point to the Pens though. I kept saying that giving away loser points didn't matter, as Ottawa has now gone five games in a row into extra time. But against Pittsburgh, that point may come back to hurt. Oh well. The loss would've hurt a whole lot more, so I'll manage.
Tonight, there is only one game of concern for Sens fans, as the Boston Bruins visit the Washington Capitals. The Caps have clinched a playoff spot, so it's definitely in the Sens' interest for them to win. It would keep the Sens level with the Bruins on points and games played, each with two games remaining. The Bruins are riding a five-game win streak, so I'm hoping the luck runs out right about now.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team