Finnish outlets are reporting that right wing Ryan Keller has signed with the Ottawa Senators. According to the report, the deal is just waiting for NHL approval. The Ottawa Senators have yet to comment on the deal, so consider this one unconfirmed for now.
Keller was born in Saskatoon, Sask. and spent his WHL career playing for the Saskatoon Blades. He then spent a few years playing in the AHL for the Grand Rapids Griffins and Syracuse Crunch, before spending the last two seasons in Finland's SM-liiga with the Espoo Blues, putting up more than a point per game in the 08-09 season. You can see his stats here.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team