10. Received smaller bun than usual at dinner, complaining of "diminished roll".
9. Wants to be able to tell friends "No, I left them, remember?"
8. Thought the proposal he read on HFBoards seemed like a fair deal for both sides.
7. Bryan Murray recently instituted a strict "no laughing like Fran Drescher" policy.
6. Just doesn't want to hang out with Eugene Melnyk anymore.
5. Tired of that Spartan from the 2008 playoffs asking for bus fare.
4. Realized fans were shouting "BOO", not "LUUUU".
3. Eklund offered a 40% share of advertising revenues so that he can be right just this once.
2. Tired of wife asking, "I'm as pretty as Carrie Underwood, right?"
1. To be quite honest, the thought hadn't crossed his mind until he read it in the paper.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team