- Age is just a number, a statement nobody holds near and dear to their heart as much as Jaromir Jagr. The 51-year-old just started his 36th hockey season, playing with the team he owns, Kladno.
- The PWHL Ottawa team can't keep up with fan demand. They sold out their initial ticket offering and now have sold out the additional seats they have released. The Ottawa hockey community is fully embracing this team before it has even played a single game, it is truly heartwarming to see.
- Chasing records is stressful and Alexander Ovechkin is certainly feeling it. He is currently on a 13-game goal drought but he maintains he is confident he will get his touch back.
- What is going on with Nolan Patrick? We're not sure, but he could be retiring or maybe not? The 2017 second-overall draft pick was reported to have retired due to ongoing migraine disorder. However, hours later, it seems that these reports are being debunked by Patrick himself.
- Cassie Campbell-Pascal has decided to move on from her broadcasting career with Sportsnet. Instead, she will take her extensive knowledge and expertise to the PWHL where she has taken the role of special advisor to the league.
- In a heartwarming story, Washington Capitals' Ivan Miroshnichenko made his NHL debut last night 21 months after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team