Okay, sorry everyone, I forgot to make a thread, but better late than never. It's 1-1 in the Canucks versus Predators game right now. If the Canucks can win, they will become the third team to make the conference finals, joining the Boston Bruins and the Tampa Bay Lightning. If the Predators prevail, the Canucks will have to go back to Nashville. For the record, the Canucks are only 1-3 so far this season in clinching games.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team