For those of you not watching the Federal election results, there is a Stanley Cup playoff game tonight. The Boston Bruins attempt to take a 2-0 lead back to the hallowed ice of New England. They will play a Flyers team that was humiliated in a 7-3 loss at home in Game One. Note, that as Pepsi is an official NHL sponsor, Zdeno Chara is no longer allowed to drink from a Coke branded bottle on the bench. Brian Boucher will once again start for the Flyers. The Flyers have ended the game with the same goalie as the starter only once in the last four games.
3) Boston Bruins at 2) Philadelphia Flyers (7:30 p.m. on TSN, Boston leads 1-0)
1) Portland Pirates at 3) Binghamton Senators (7:00 p.m. on Team 1200, Binghamton leads 2-1)
1) Conservative Party versus 2) New Democratic Party versus 3) Liberal Party. Note: seedings are based on poll numbers.
- Special guest appearances by the Green Party, Bloc Quebecois, Communist Party, Marxist Leninist Party and the Pirate Party. That's right people, the Pirate Party.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team