There are three game six match-ups today with some real chances for a game seven. The Silver Seven Game of the Night (brought to you by Booster Juice, the official smoothie supplier of Silver Seven Sens) features the Vancouver Canucks visiting the Chicago Blackhawks. The Canucks seemed to have a stranglehold in this series after winning the first two games. However, after the first period ended 1-1 in game four, the Blackhawks have since outscored the Canucks by an 11-1 margin over the next five periods. Can the Blackhawks win at home tonight to send it to a winner take all game seven?
In the day's other matchups, the Buffalo Sabres can eliminate the second seeded Philadelphia Flyers. Michael Leighton will started for the Flyers at 3:00 p.m. and will be the third Flyers started in the sixth game of the series. Meanwhile, the Nashville Predators can eliminate the Anaheim Ducks (and earned the Senators an extra draft pick for 2012) with a win tonight in Nashville.
Join us all for the action!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team