Greetings Silver Sevens. Two games in the NHL playoffs tonight, plus Robin Lehner and the Binghamton Senators attempting to stay alive against the Manchester Monarchs. Binghamton must win both games 6 and 7 on the road to complete a spectacular come back and advance to round two.
Both NHL games are from series currently tied 2-2. I was going to pick Sabres/Flyers as the game of the night, but it has ended 1-0 in two of the four games. So tonight's Silver Seven Game of the Night (brought to you by Booster Juice, the official smoothie supplier of Silver Seven Sens) features the Nashville Predators versus the Anaheim Ducks. The two clubs have alternated wins so far, with each club splitting its two home games. Speaking of the Ducks, I saw a construction worker yesterday working in the old purple Mighty Ducks of Anaheim jersey with orange suspenders on top.
Here is also an interesting fact about the NHL playoffs. Heading into tonight, the road club is 19-14 winning approximately 58% of the games. This means that the home club has won just over 42% of the games.
With that, here is tonight's schedule:
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team