I am going to keep this relatively short as I want to go home. There are only two games tonight. So without further delay, The Silver Seven Game of the Night (brought to you by Booster Juice, the official smoothie supplier of Silver Seven Sens) is...the Vancouver Canucks visiting the Chicago Blackhawks. The Canucks can eliminate the defending champions with a victory. The other game is San Jose visiting Los Angeles, in a tied series, so it should be really more fun than a 3-0 series. But come on, who is going to watch until 1 a.m. on a week night!
Anyway, if the Canucks can win, they will finally lift a huge monkey off their back. They just seem to be very good in every area, do they really have a weak spot?
The Binghamton Senators also play tonight, hosting Game Four of their first round series.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team