The Vancouver Canucks will look to bounce back from a couple of heavy losses when they host the Boston Bruins tonight. It is obviously a huge game, and to illustrate the fact, from WhoWins, it can be seen that in Stanley Cup finals the club leading 3-2 in a series has won 27 out of 34 series. It is especially important for Vancouver, as team who lead 3-2 and have a game 7 at home at 22-2. Teams with a game six are however only 5-5.
Stats aside, Vancouver desperately needs a strong effort tonight having been outscored 12-1 in the last two games. In fact, should Vancouver win the Stanley Cup, they could become one of the rare clubs to win the championship while being outscored in the playoffs. As of right now, Vancouver has 55 goals for and 60 against.
Join us for all the action!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team