The Stanley Cup Finals and the Calder Cup Finals overlap tonight as Vancouver and Binghamton are hosts in their respective leagues. At 7:00, the Binghamton Senators will attempt to take the lead for the first time in the series as they host the Houston Aeros. The series is tied 2-2 in large part thanks to rookie goaltender Robin Lehner. The Baby Sens have scored only 7 goals in their 4 games so far, but are in a tie series thanks to Lehner allowing only the 5 goals in 4 games. The game can be seen live on Sportsnet Sens in the Ottawa area.
Meanwhile, in the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Vancouver Canucks will look to take a 2-0 lead back to Boston. The Canucks won game one in dramatic fashion, scoring the winning goal with just 19 seconds left. This game will start at 8:00 eastern time.
If you are at home this evening, be sure to join us for all the chatter!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team