Another potential elimination game tonight, but this time in the Eastern Conference Final. The Tampa Bay Lightning are down three games to two to the Boston Bruins, and looking to stay alive.
After he sat at the end of the bench for their game five loss, Dwayne Roloson is back in nets for the Bolts, despite his 4.43 GAA and .862 SP in parts of four games this series. Simon Gagne (3G, 2A) and Vincent Lecavalier (1G, 4A) lead the way offensively for Tampa with five points apiece.
At the other end of the ice, Tim Thomas is starting (naturally). He's sporting a 2.82 GAA and a .920 SP in the five games of the series, and has really had a solid playoff throughout this year's post-season. Remarkable rookie Tyler Seguin has been quiet since his four-point night, but is still tied for the team lead this series in point with three goals and three assists, the same numbers as Michael Ryder.
Join us right here this evening to talk about the game!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team