The Senators may not be in this year’s playoffs, but that doesn’t mean all hope is lost. There’s still a chance for you to win the S7S Playoff Bracket Challenge 2018! All you have to do is fill out the Google Form below by 6:59 pm EST, Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 to be entered. On top of all the bragging rights of being the smartest hockey mind on this site, you will also get a flashy $30 gift card to the NHL store.
First of all, make sure you have a S7S username (if you’re reading this and haven’t become a member yet, why not?). It’ll be required to actually win the prize. Also, if the email on your profile is not current at all, make sure to update it, because that’s how I’ll be alerting the winner.
Here’s how the points work:
- First round — 2 points (+ 1 for correct number of games)
- Division finals — 4 points (+ 2 for correct number of games)
- Conference finals — 6 points (+ 3 for correct number of games)
- Stanley Cup finals — 8 points (+ 4 for correct number of games)/
Note that in all cases, you only get the bonus for the correct number of games IF you also had the correct series winner.
Sounds easy? Sign up today! Fill out the form below, or if the embed is a problem, click the link here.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team