Another collection of Ottawa Senators related stories from around the internet. I'm too sick to get clever with the summaries, so I apologize in advance:
- Christoph Schubert has cleared waivers and will be sent to the AHL's Binghamton Senators. (Brent Wallace)
- TSN has a nice little piece up on Pascal Leclaire, with a companion video. (TSN)
- Coach Cory Clouston has said that he'll name the alternate captains either tomorrow or Thursday. Chris Phillips is a given, and then it's down to Mike Fisher or Jason Spezza for the other one.
- Battle of Ontario's Don takes a look at the 2009-10 Senators, with his thoughts on the current lineup (Battle of Ontario)
- AOSB takes a look at the Sens forwards for the season (Another Ottawa Senators Blog)
- The Citizen's James Gordon offers his prediction for the standings, and, in a completely homeriffic move, pegs the Sens to finish in 4th, one ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins. (Gordon)
- Maybe Gordon's expectations are high because he's been talking to Sens fans: 90% believe that the Sens will make the playoffs, and 40% believe they'll make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. No word yet on what percentage actually watched the Senators play last season. (Citizen)
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team