All the Sens stories that are fit to print:
- The Senators continue to take penalties, yet despite an aggressive forecheck, have not been receiving powerplays. Things reached boiling point last night as the Senators never had a true powerplay, despite several obvious missed calls. Bryan Murray had a meeting with Kerry Fraser after the game, and both he and Clouston expressed their displeasure with the lack of calls to the media. Yeah, that should help win the refs' favour. (Slam)
- Alex Kovalev will be in the lineup for the Senators tonight. Chris Neil is out with that lower body injury sustained last night. (Twitter)
- UPDATE (from Peter): With Mike Fisher (likely) out for his second straight game, Jason Spezza will wear the 'A' tonight. (Twitter)
- UPDATE (from Peter): Prediction panel for tonight's game has a lot of the panellists predicting a strong bounce-back for the Senators. (Citizen)
- Ryan Keller talks about his call-up. Didn't really notice him out there last night, but then again, I could say that about most Senators. (Michael Sharp)
- Recaps from last night's game: Citizen, Scarlett Ice, Black Aces.
- Everyone's favourite lumbering defensive prospect Jared Cowen had an assist last night in the WHL All-Star team's 2-1 win over Russia in the Subway Super Series.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team