- Looks like Milan Michalek could be back tomorrow; lines from practice this morning were Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev; Regin-Spezza-Alfredsson, Ruutu-Kelly-Neil, Michalek-Cullen-Shannon. That would leave Bobby Butler, Jesse Winchester, and Shean Donovan as healthy scratches. (Twitter)
- Some stuff commemorating Alfie's 1000th game, from the Citizen: He might stay in Ottawa when he retires, he's respected by people around the league, and his case for the Hall of Fame.
- GM Bryan Murray thinks Alfie's going to play until he's 40. (Sun)
- Nick Foligno is having a hard time getting back into the rhythm. (Citizen)
- Patrick Wiercioch's getting a taste of the NHL behind the scenes, even if not on the ice. (Sun)
- Sens prospect Corey Cowick and his Ottawa 67's took a 2-1 series lead over St. Mike's last night. (Citizen)
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team