A quick and dirty edition of Nuggets today for you:
Our friends at The 6th Sens point out there were three Senators scouts watching Columbus destroy St. Louis last night. Leclaire for Vermette! Do it! (6th Sens)
Bryan Murray points out that varying camera angles makes coaches' challenges hard to implement. Also making it hard: it's a stupid idea. (Citizen)
And finally, all but one panelist predict a a loss tonight. The lone dissenter is Milks, while Peter is calling for the Sens to be shut out. (Citizen)
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team