- Bobby Butler was recalled, as you saw here earlier. I have a hard time believing he won't play, and I think he'll be in the top-six if they want him to make any difference.
- Tonight's prediction panel reflects a complete loss of hope. Which probably means the Sens will win. (Sens Extra)
- Bruce Garrioch says the Canucks are shopping Kevin Bieksa, and if so, you've got to think the Senators would be interested. (Sun)
- Amazingly, Ray Emery is targeting an NHL comeback. This season. If he can pull that off, it will be one of the most impressive comeback stories in recent NHL history. (Sun)
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team