Silver Nuggets: All we do is win win win
After that obnoxious title, the Sens are totally going to lose their next few games, aren't they. Anywho, with the Senators down to 10 games remaining, I thought we'd play a fun prediction game! Your goal? To predict the remaining outcomes of the Senators season - just like how I have on the spreadsheet (W, OTW, SOW; L, OTL, SOL). For every prediction you get right, you'll get two points (if you predict the exact score, you'll get four points). For every prediction you get wrong, you'll receive no points. 24 hours from now, I'll lock the spreadsheet so that we can't make any further changes, and at the end of the season, I'll add up the scores and post the results!
May the odds be ever in your favour.
- Two more games, two more wins. Your Ottawa Senators currently occupy the second wild card spot in the East. Here are the recaps from the game that vaulted them above Boston - last night's win vs. the #Shorks. [Silver Seven, Rank the Performances, Ottawa Citizen, SensChirp, SenShot]
- That win is just sliiiightly more pleasurable than Saturday night's win vs. the Leafs. [Silver Seven, Rank the Performances, WTYKY, Ottawa Citizen, SensChirp, SenShot]
- A look at the week ahead to inform your predictions!! [Silver Seven, Bonk's Mullet]
- Nichols has a Bryan Murray transcript for us that updates us on his thoughts on the streak, RFAs, and injuries. [6th Sens]
- Varada's written some excellent pieces throughout the season. Here's another on trading a goaltender. [WTYKY]
- Trevor has an interesting piece on Paul MacLean's effect on the team. Looking back, he put this team in a terrible position to win. [SenShot]
- Oh what to do what to do with the forgotten defenseman, Jared Cowen. [SenShot]
- Your weekly prospect update from Ian! We all know things aren't as rosy in Binghamton, but there have certainly been a few bright spots this season like Shane Prince, Chris Wideman, and Cole Schneider. [Silver Seven]
- Peter has a really cool look at potential European free agents for the Sens to sign. They don't often go this route, but it's a potential area of opportunity. [Eye on the Sens]
- Ups and Downs have been full of green arrows for the last few weeks, and for good reason. [Silver Seven]
- Robble robble robble *beat drops* [Sens Callups]/