Silver Nuggets: 25, 30, 40
Today's Nuggets ask the following question: which Senator is most likely to reach the following goal target: Kyle Turris (25), Milan Michalek (30), and Bobby Ryan (40)?
Kyle Turris: Matched his point numbers from his first season in Ottawa exactly in one less game in 2012-2013. A healthy Jason Spezza should alleviate some of the pressure on him as well. Will finally have that elusive Ottawa training camp.
Milan Michalek: He's had seasons of 26, 24, 23, and 22 goals before breaking out for 35 goals in 2011-2012. But the question remains, is Michalek a 30-goal scorer, or was 2011-2012 an aberration? Michalek's success depends on his frequently repaired knees. If he's healthy, he will excel on the top line with Jason Spezza and new teammate Bobby Ryan.
Bobby Ryan: A 5-year NHL veteran, Ryan posted seasons of 31, 35, 34, and 31 goals before a somewhat down season in 2012-2013. Ryan is a bona fide 30-goal scorer in the NHL, but finds himself in a similar position as Milan Michalek: can he push himself to that next level consistently?
- A look at what our division rivals have done so far in this off-season [Senshot]
- An examination of the draft and re-signing RFAs [Eye on the Sens]
- Travis Yost takes on the Sens PP [Yost] and gives some credit to Bryan Murray [Yost]
- Sens bloggers get together to ensure the great Kevin Lee gets a Lalime jersey [Radek Bonk's Mullet]
- I wrote this about the Sens and marketing, check it out! [Silver Seven]
- The Cannon provides a divorce guide for Vinny Prospal and the Blue Jacket; some advice for Sens fans here? [The Cannon]
- An excellent look at why teams are successful on the PP and PK [Fear the Fin]
- Ilya Kovalchuk has signed with SKA St. Petersburg, if you were the Devils, would you take him back? [In Lou We Trust]
- A terrific look and getting value for money when signing and drafting players [Broad Street Hockey]
- Ray Emery is more mature; must use the word "mature" when writing about ray Emery [Philly.com]
- Looking at forward pairs in Pittsburgh [Pensburgh]
Which is most likely in 2013-2014?
|Kyle Turris scores 25 goals||294|
|Milan Michalek scores 30 goals||57|
|Bobby Ryan scores 40 goals||139|