Icethetics has posted what they believe to be the Senators' new heritage jersey, based on an internal leak from the Senators organization. As you can see, it's a pretty sharp vintage look that will instantly become the best current jersey of the franchise (although we'll have to put up with plenty of insults about the O on the front of the jersey representing how many Stanley Cups the team has won).
There's a bit more to the image that was posted above, so go to Icethetics to check it out. Be sure to also read the full post for some leaked details about the 2012 NHL All-Star Game and the Senators' promotional games this season.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team