As the clock ticks, Pierre Dorion was back at it for another move.
The Ottawa Senators announced they have traded Josh Brown and a conditional seventh round pick for Zach Senyshyn and a fifth round pick.
Roster update: The #Sens have acquired forward Zach Senyshyn and a fifth-round draft pick in 2022 in a trade with @NHLBruins in exchange for defenceman Josh Brown and a conditional seventh-round draft pick in 2022. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/UAuiuu1Ysb— Sens Communications (@Media_Sens) March 21, 2022
Zach Senyshyn, famously selected in that triple draft pick run by the Boston Bruins many years ago, is a 24 year old right winger who’s stumbled in his NHL career to date. With only four NHL games to his name, he’s spent most of his career in the AHL, posting 110 points in 243 games for the Providence Bruins.
Welcome to the Senators, Zach!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team