Mar 22, 1982
Conboy posted 12 points (all of them assists) in 70 games for the AHL's Portland Pirates last season, but also posted a career high 233 penalty minutes. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
Conboy marks the fourth probable addition to the Binghamton line-up in the past few days, following in the footsteps of Sweatt, F Mark Parrish, and G Mike McKenna. Like Sweatt, Conboy is likely being brought in because of the number of veteran blueliners who are leaving the B-Sens after their Calder Cup run.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team