After yesterday’s costly game, the Senators have recalled forwards Casey Bailey and Max McCormick.
Bailey and McCormick are Bingo’s two top call-up eligible goal scorers (Rodewald sits between them, but isn’t on a NHL contract). Both have had some NHL time this season, each making their way into five games for the big club. Bailey managed four shots and McCormick five, though neither made their way onto the score sheet. Both were largely isolated to fourth line duty during their previous time in Ottawa.
With only two players being called up for four injured forwards before a four game road trip, that either means one of Stone, Hoffman and Wingels are expected back soon, or that we’ll see another name or two called up after today’s BSens game.
It’s an off-day for the Sens, but hopefully we’ll get an injury update at some point.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team