After returning Max McCormick to the Belleville Senators for a Saturday night game, the Ottawa Senators have recalled the 25-year-old in advance of tonight’s game against the Montreal Canadiens:
If McCormick draws into the lineup today, it will be his fourth game in five nights—he played on Thursday and Friday for Ottawa and Saturday for Belleville, and has had a couple of long drives in there as well.
With Kyle Turris “doubtful” for Monday night’s game, it’s likely Ottawa will ice another callup-filled lineup—Chris DiDomenico and Jack Rodewald are still in Ottawa, and now McCormick has joined them.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team