TSN is reporting that Dr. Donald Chow, the Ottawa Senators' head physician, is in critical condition after a motorcycle accident. Dr. Chow was riding his motorcycle when it slammed into the passenger side door of another car, and he was thrown from his bike and rushed to hospital.
He is currently listed as being in critical condition with severe head and chest injuries, while the driver of the vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Update: The Ottawa Sun is reporting that Dr. Chow is currently in a coma.
Our thoughts are with Dr. Chow, his family and his friends at this time.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team