Rank the Performances is a feature that runs after each game, in which all readers get the chance to vote on the best and worst players in the game. The top three from each rankings get the chance to be voted player of the month in a special monthly edition of RtP.
Your October player of the month was Kyle Turris
Ottawa's record in November was excellent, posting a run of 7-2-3, good enough to get the team to 29 points and second in the division. There were several positive moments in the month, from a four-game winning streak, to Craig Anderson posting back-to-back shutouts, to rookies Chris Wideman and Shane Prince making valid contributions, to Bobby Ryan's career-high nine-game point streak. And how about Erik Karlsson posting 15 points in 12 games and having a nine-game point streak of his own?
November 5th -- Jets 2 at Senators 3 (SO)
November 7th -- Senators 2 at Hurricanes 3 (OT)
November 10th -- Senators 5 at Predators 7
November 12th -- Canucks 2 at Senators 3
November 14th -- Rangers 2 at Senators 1 (SO)
November 16th -- Red Wings 4 at Senators 3 (OT)
November 19th -- Blue Jackets 0 at Senators 3
November 21st -- Flyers 0 at Senators 4
November 24th -- Senators 7 at Stars 4
November 25th -- Senators 5 at Avalanche 3
November 28th -- Senators 3 at Coyotes 4
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team