Player of the Month is based on the Rank the Performances pieces readers vote on after each game. If a player finished in the one of the top three spots on any Rank the Performances poll in November, he's been included on the Player of the Month list. Andrew Hammond and Jean-Gabriel Pageau led the way in March with 4 and 3 first place votes respectively. Last month's winner was Andrew Hammond.
Player of the Month is like Rank the Performances: an opportunity for readers to have their say. Click the thumbs up button to move the player up the list—or to help keep them on top of the list. Click thumbs down to knock a player closer to the bottom. You don't have to vote for every player and you're allowed to change your vote once.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team