Just a couple of minutes into Thursday night's game against the Carolina Hurricanes, collisions with both Jeff Skinner and Tom Kostopoulos forced Ottawa Senators goaltender Pascal Leclaire to leave the game with an apparent right leg injury. The degree of the injury is not yet known.
More information as it's available.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team