For those following the trade deadline tomorrow looking for in-depth Ottawa Senators analysis, we have a three-pronged approach going this year to serve you best:
- This website. As soon as any Senators-related deals go down, they'll be posted here, with analysis written as fast as we can. We'll also have a live thread going for comments all day long.
Our Twitter feed. Twitter is one of the best sources on trade deadline day, and we'll be sure to keep our feed updated with the day's biggest events and speculation.
- The 6th Sens deadline day chat. Our friends at The 6th Sens are doing a big deadline day chat featuring a number of bloggers, including me. Ask questions, discuss trades, and join in on the fun.
It all starts at 8am EST tomorrow in preparation of the 3pm EST deadline. Be sure to come around for all of the latest news!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team