The NHL 100 Classic between the Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators is coming up in a month, and as such, the jersey reveals happened today. Most figured the Sens would wear a red version of their old Heritage “O” Jersey, and it worked out exactly that way:
A look at the #Sens #NHL100Classic jersey that the team will wear on December 16th against the Canadiens.— Ottawa Senators (@Senators) November 14, 2017
Get yours at the Sens Store later today or online here: https://t.co/ltZrxKBux4 pic.twitter.com/fr1GigxILa
Most initial reactions on Twitter were rather disparaging. However, some in-person review have said that the online photos don’t really do them justice.
This collar is WAY nicer & I actually like it compared to the solid black one pic.twitter.com/JPJCxWOgrm— Pan (@PanofSCU) November 14, 2017
So, do you like the jerseys? Let us know in the comments!
Will you be buying an NHL100 Classic Sens jersey?
|I need a couple weeks to decide||167|
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team