Who will lead the Sens in points, and with how many? Bonus: predict their points total.
Colin: The obvious answer is Karlsson, although I'm skeptical to how well he'll be recover from his surgery. Even by then he'll have missed around two weeks (~six games). That said, he's Erik Karlsson and will probably still score 70+ points just because. Precise prediction is 72, one higher than last year, and a bonus bonus prediction that he completes the Norris hat trick.
Callum: There's a reason why they call him King. 70 and he misses more than five games.
Trevor: Much like the last question, this one is easy: Erik Karlsson. He'll get 75 points despite missing some time.
Spencer: Despite the injury, Erik Karlsson will again lead the Senators in points. He'll match his jersey number with 65.
Ross: The homogeneity bothers me once again, but at the same time, it’s Erik Karlsson. TSN and NHL.com’s respective third-best player in the league. He’s going to score 74, and hopefully he’ll be playing when I see the team play in Calgary next week.
Ary: Erik Karlsson, as always, with 70.
Beata: Erik Karlsson, obviously. He'll get 70 despite missing games.
NKB: Erik Karlsson is gonna go for 72, edging out Hoffman and Stone at 68 each
So the writers are unanimous - what say the readers?
Who will lead the Senators in points?
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team