Odds & Ends
A look back at some numbers from the first three games of the round one series between the Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators.
5. The number of Montreal goals Cody Ceci has been on the ice for through three games.
0.955. Carey Price's save percentage after the first period through the first three games (63 saves on 66 shots).
31:04. P.K. Subban's average TOI in the series (not included his misconduct-shortened game one performance). Erik Karlsson's TOI average through three games? 29:49 TOI/G.
1 for 13. Montreal's power play goals through three games (8%). By comparison, the Senators have scored 3 power play goals on 10 attempts.
18. Ottawa's penalty minutes leader through three games is Kyle Turris, with 18 PIMs.
52. The Senators have surrendered 52 shots to Montreal in the second period through three games. Unfortunately, the Sens have managed only 26 during that same time.
28.6. The shooting percentage for game three hero Dale Weise in the series.
1. The combined shot total for Mark Stone in games two and three. How does this compare with his totals from his last five regular season games? He recorded 22 shots in those five games, never recording less than three in any game.
15. P.K. Subban's shots on goal through 3 games.