The Sens had every opportunity to win game 5, but couldn't quite get it done. Does that make you more or less confident for game 6?
Adnan: It makes me no difference for me for game six. The games have been super tight and Boston has to win two coin flips while Ottawa has to win one.
Colin: My confidence is slightly less for two reasons. First, is the lack of energy on the two power plays at the end of the third period. Nearly a third of Ottawa's goals prior to Friday's game were on the man advantage, so hopefully it can get back in shape. The other is that Tuukka Rask is heating up, after looking vulnerable earlier in the series. As we've seen around the league, a goalie can make all the difference in turning a series around. Let's hope the Sens can close it out tonight.
Ross: About as confident as I was before Game 4. Like Adnan said, the games have been close and it's hard to predict an outcome ahead of time.
Trevor: I don't think Ottawa played that bad, and they could have easily won the series on Friday. I guess I'm less confident going into game six, only because Boston only has to win 2 games now instead of 3. But I'm not worried about Ottawa's ability to beat Boston.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team