The Ottawa Senators try to extend their three-game winning streak tonight against the Pittsburgh Penguins, but it's not going to be easy. In fact, the Stanley Cup-defending Penguins will be the Senators biggest test of the season so far, and will show us all how Ottawa measures up against some of the league's elite talent.
Peter Regin will not play tonight due to his upper-body injury, but Ryan Shannon is back in the lineup and will take his place on the third line. In nets, Pascal Leclaire will start for Ottawa. Lines in practice Monday morning looked like this:
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team