Come on, Ottawa! Not one Senators has contributed directly to the No Habs No! campaign yet. The Sens are 0-2-2 against Montréal this season, and I'd really like to see the final two games between these two teams make that a nice, symmetrical 2-2-2. Especially since the Habs are far from guaranteeing themselves a playoff spot.
There's also the added incentive of bringing the Sens' record up to .500 since November. Going into the game, Ottawa is 29-30-10.
Game thread starts at 4 p.m. on Thursday, and the game starts at 7:30. Be here for some incredibly intelligent banter.
And here's the Senators' first-ever goal in their first-ever victory in their first-ever game, which happened to be against Montréal. Take the jump to see Jason Spezza make a fool out of Sheldon Souray (at the time a Canadien), and a fight from last year.
Got to love the call from Gord Wilson, "Look at that, undressing him, and bloop-boo-boop-beep" about 18 second in. Hilarious.
And hey, remember when Wade Redden pummeled one of the Kostitsyn sisters?
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team