The Senators have had some pretty memorable games against the Sabres in their history. Three playoff serieses and one huge brawl come to mind. Now it's the Senators' chance to put a nail in the Sabres' coffin, as Buffalo continues to fight for a playoff spot this season--Buffalo is in tenth place right now, three points out of the playoffs.
As fun as that crazy insane brawl was, Daniel Alfredsson's 2007 Eastern Conference Final overtime game-winning goal has to be the best moment in Senators-Sabres history:
But hey, just for fun, watch the huge brawl--featuring a bazillion fights, with goalie fights, as well as coach-jawing. And hell, why not a video of the Senators' first-ever playoff victory, which came against the Sabres, too? Both are after the jump.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team