The Ottawa Senators have the opportunity to quickly bounce back from their uninspired loss to the Detroit Red Wings last night by taking on the New York Islanders this evening. The game also presents an opportunity for the Senators to go into the Olympic break with a win, instead of with two straight losses--and three losses in five games. And with 12 of their final 19 games on the road, the Senators desperately need to find a way to start winning outside of Scotiabank Place.
As always, join us in the GameThread for some fun in-game discussion.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team