The Eastern Conference's first place team (Philadelphia) takes on the conference's worst team (Ottawa). Yeah, the game might be a little one-sided.
Who I'll be watching:
- Chris Phillips - Phillips is in the midst of contract negotiations with the Senators -- will it affect his game?
- Craig Anderson - coming off his first loss as an Ottawa Senator, how will Anderson handle the barrage of shots coming from Philadelphia? It's also worth noting that Philly is also the first team in a playoff position that Andy has faced since joining the Sens.
- Andrej Meszaros - Remember this guy? He's having a very good year in Philadelphia.
- Matt Carkner - There was a bit of bad blood the last time these teams met. Will Carkner drop the mitts?
- Marek Svatos - He showed some nice hands last game but was pointless in his debut with the Senators. Will tonight be the night he gets his first point in a Senators jersey?
As always, join us in the comments for hockey talk and other shenanigans.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team