The Ottawa Senators take on the Calgary Flames for the first and only time this season, and are on the verge of beginning a new 11-game winning streak. Some things to watch for:
- Saturday night in Toronto, every single positive statistical streak ended for the Sens. Whose will begin anew tonight?
- Ottawa is 9-1 in their last ten, Calgary is 3-4-3.
- The Flames' top line will reportedly be Jarome Iginla with Niklas Hagman and Chris Higgins. It's a bit weird.
- Rene Bourque, second on the season in scoring for the Flames, will be out of the lineup, according to the Flames' Twitter.
- Ottawa has no lineup changes, and Brian Elliott will start again tonight.
As always join us in the GDT during the game for some fun times.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team