If the Senators want to extend their record win streak to an absurd number ten, they have to beat the Northeast Division leading Buffalo Sabres. That's right, it's another one of these "four-point" games, and a win here brings the Sens within three points of the Sabres. The odds seem to be in the favour of the Senators, who have won all three meetings between the teams this season. In fact, the Senators have won eight straight against the Sabres. No, I don't understand it either.
The Senators are without Nick Foligno, but will see an eager Jesse Winchester returning to the lineup. Another familiar face will be Pascal Leclaire on the bench, doing all he can to avoid being hit in the face with Mike Fisher's errant pucks.
Be sure to tag along in the comments for the fun during the game!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team