The Senators are back at it just a day after their previous game, and take on the Central Division-leading Detroit Red Wings. Robin Lehner gets his second start in as many days, and is undoubtedly hoping the team in front of him can muster more than sixteen shots at his netminding counterpart.
Some players I'll be watching tonight:
- Robin Lehner: Again. Got to watch him, and got to see what he does in the games he's getting this season.
- Pavel Datsyuk: Returns to the lineup for the Red Wings tonight; how will he fare in his first game back, and how will the team welcome him?
- Jesse Winchester: Back in the lineup after a couple of games off. Will he continue to be one of few bright spots on this year's Senators' roster?
- Erik Karlsson: Is on a point-per-game pace since he went to his first-ever NHL All-Star Game. Can he keep it up?
Join us here through the game for all sorts of fun discussion and junk. Well, I won't be here because I'll (hopefully) be at the game, but yeah. Good times in the open threads!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team