The Senators are back from the All-Star Break to take on the Devils in New Jersey tonight, and--aside from Erik Karlsson--should be well-rested. Ottawa has the advantage in the season series so far, winning the only game, but the Devils have been playing some much-improved hockey since their terrible start to the season.
Some players I'll be watching tonight:
- Robin Lehner: The Senators have one win in 2011, and Robin Lehner was in net for it. Will he go two for two?
- Colin Greening: Plays his first NHL game tonight, and should get a decent amount of ice time to show what he can do. So... what can he do?
- Patrik Elias: The only representative of the Devils in the All-Star Game has points in five straight games, and 10P in his last eight games. He's tearing it up right now.
- Rod Pelley: Probably had a few Rodka tonics over the break, but you'd better believe he's back to compete.
- Martin Brodeur: Yes Martin has five wins in his last seven starts. So maybe he's not completely lost his game.
As always, join us here through the game for a rockin' good time.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team