Enemy: Habs Eyes On The Prize
Silver Nuggets: Adnan can't write short headlines
Friday, Jan 21, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
As if you hadn't gotten your fill of beatdowns this week, the Senators have another game tonight! And much like last night, the Senators (1-6-3 in their last ten) take on another team on the opposite kind of streak: The Canadiens are 6-2-2 in their last ten games. You might remember the last time these teams met: Nick Foligno had just started scoring goals, Peter Regin was scratched, Bobby Butler was in the lineup, and the Sens hung around until getting blown away in the third, ultimately losing 4-1.
But this time could be different, and for that we owe thanks to the Buffalo Sabres, who took out three Habs forwards on Tuesday. And now our colleagues at Habs Eyes on the Prize are asking, "Who is Andreas Engqvist?" - a good scouting report on one of the replacement players we'll see tonight.
If you don't want to be pummelled yourself, you'll join us in the comments section, where we will confusedly discuss all the players we don't recognize in this game.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team