Friday, Dec 18, 2009, 7:00 PM EST
Enemy: In Lou We Trust
The Senators have not fared well against the Devils as of late, to the tune of eight straight losses. However, all of that will hopefully change tonight when the Sens hit the Prudential Center. New Jersey have won 9 of their last 11 games, and the Sens have now won 3 of their last 4. Ottawa is looking to improve upon their pitiful 5-8-1 road record as well. Who will I be watching tonight?
- Ryan Shannon and Erik Karlsson - two Sens still looking for that first goal of the season. Hopefully they can both tap one home tonight.
- Milan Michalek - though he's played well lately, Michalek only has a single point in his last eight games. He needs to find his way onto the scoresheet again.
- Chris Campoli - come on, how much fun was this guy last game? He was skating fast, hitting well, and making nice passes. I'd love to see him do the same tonight.
- Jesse Winchester - Winnie played great last game centring the top line, but he is still adjusting. Hopefully this game he asserts himself a little more and isn't afraid to shoot the puck himself instead of always dishing it to his linemates. Wait a second, he really has replaced Spezza!
- Brian Elliott - he had a shutout on Wednesday against the Sabres, can he be a solid presence in net again tonight?
- Dean McAmmond - a familiar face who is always a pleasure to watch.