The Senators have had very little success so far on this road trip (their only point coming from a shootout loss to the Bruins), so they hope to salvage another two points with a win in Anaheim tonight. The Sens will be tired, but that's not a good enough excuse for this club -- they desperately need a win tonight. A few things to note:
- The top two lines will be switched around. Mike Fisher will centre Milan Michalek and Daniel Alfredsson, while Jason Spezza will play with Alex Kovalev and Nick Foligno.
- Brian Elliott starts in net once again. Don't worry, I'm as confused as you are.
- Alex Picard is still out with injury, and Ryan Keller remains a healthy scratch tonight.
- Jonathan Cheechoo has a goal and two assists in the last two games played. During the same span, Chris Kelly has a goal and an assist while Alex Kovalev has two assists.
As always, join in on the fun in the comments before and after the puck drops.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team