The Ottawa Senators have lost their last 3 games, are 9-10-1 and sit 10th in the Eastern Conference. The Los Angeles Kings are 13-6-0 and sit 2nd in the admittedly stronger Western Conference. It's hard to say who the favourite is here. (Just kidding. It's the Kings).
Who will I be watching tonight?
- David Hale: It's like the Senators can't lose when this guy's playing!
- Pascal Leclaire: It's like the Senators can't win when this guy's playing!
- Chris Kelly: He's starting on a line with Jason Spezza and Daniel Alfredsson. Let the great experiment begin!
- Drew Doughty: He's pretty good.
- Anze Kopitar: Somewhere in the press box, Brian Lee will be weeping quietly because of the endless comparisons.
As always, join in on the fun in the comments before, during, and after the game!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team