No morning skate, but the coach has confirmed that Ryan Dzingel will draw in to the lineup.
The coach confirms that Ryan Dzingel will play today. Two decisions (one forward, one defence) will be made after the warm-up.— Ottawa Senators (@Senators) April 15, 2017
As for the rest of the lineup, including who Dzingel is in for - you guessed it, game time decision.
It may be Wingels, Stalberg or both coming out. If it’s both, it could be Kelly dressing, or if Methot is a go the team might go with 7 D instead.
Boucher says Chris Kelly may also play. Yesterday Stalberg and Wingels did not skate in the top 4 lines.— Brent Wallace (@tsn_wally) April 15, 2017
If the Senators dress seven defencemen, it's a security blanket in case Methot can't finish game....— Ken Warren (@Citizenkwarren) April 15, 2017
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team