After having their winning streak emphatically snapped at two, the Senators will try to get back in the win column with a visit to Newark tonight while the New Jersey Devils will be looking to pick up consecutive wins for just the third time this season.
Lineups are still up in the air, with “a few players knicked up”. Logan Brown skated yesterday in a regular jersey prompting some talk about if he could be back in the lineup, but that was quickly ruled out by DJ Smith. No decision yet on a starting goaltender Anders Nilsson was chased after four goals, but then Craig Anderson let in four in relief. We’ll post the morning line rushes as soon as they’re available.
- The Devils bad start probably isn’t the most surprising one, but with all of the high talent off-season additions it’s got to be up there
- While he won’t be playing tonight, it’s nice to see Logan Brown back in a regular practice jersey. Maybe he’ll be available for Friday’s game
- Monday’s game also saw the end of the Pageau Point Streak at five goals and an assist in five games
- It’s been 12 days since the Devils last home game, can you say trap game for them?
- Goaltending has been a huge issue for Jersey so far, with both Mackenzie Blackwood and Cory Schneider posting sub-.900 save percentages
- It’s a 7pm start/
|Thomas Chabot, Connor Brown
|Time On Ice
|Penalty Kill %
|Corsi % (5v5, Score and Venue Adjusted)
|Fenwick % (5v5, SVA)